Emily

Monday, August 13, 2007

Outside Play Time

Top of the slide with Mommy

Ready to go down!

Swinging!

Having a snack in my chair outside



I haven't updated in ages. I realized that this morning when I uploaded pictures from our camera and the first picture was July 11! These were all taken mid-July. The first group was from a walk to the park that we did late one afternoon. I wasn't thinking about our day and Emily was dressed in such a cute little white dress. Not the best for playing at the park, but
we all managed!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Emily,
    You look so cute in all your pretty sun dresses. Your big, happy smile shows you love playing at the playground.
    Enjoy the good weather and have more fun with Mommy and Daddy - outdoors.
    Love,
    Grandma and Grandpa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home