Emily

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Water Fun

More Water Table Fun







Getting ready for the pool on Saturday

One of the outfits from Grandy that Emily wore last summer


Emily and I had two unplanned days together. With the awful heat (near 100) and my un-air conditioned school, school was canceled yesterday and today. Emily and I had a couple of nice days together, we met Greg for lunch today, and got a bit of a taste of the fun that we'll have together once summer is officially here.

As a side note, I played with a new setting on our digital camera while Emily was at the water table and I think I was able to get better pictures, I'll have to play with it some more.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Jill said…

    Looks like you two had fun on your days off. Emily looks so cute at the water table and wearing Mom's outfit. I like the new camera setting!

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger Jody said…

    Emily, what's not to like...cute girl, cute swim suit and lots of fun play at the water table. I wish I was playing with you and splashing in the water.

    Love,
    Grandy

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Michael and Erin said…

    Emily is just adorable in her two piece bathing suit...looks like the water table is going to be a big hit this summer!

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Jessica 7 said…

    Emily's hair is so cute and curly! I also love her swimming suit. We had one half day of school here because of the heat. (also no air conditioning in the school) Now school's out and it's time for summer!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home