Emily

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's a BOY!


After several ultrasounds (all routine) we are most definitely having a little boy! This picture was taken the week of Thanksgiving, when I was 21.5 weeks along. The baby is looking great and I've been feeling good. I started taking a pre-natal water fitness class a few weeks ago that I really enjoy. Emily knows there is a baby in my tummy, but how much she really grasps is unclear. She gives the baby hugs and kisses and knows that it is a little brother and that is a boy. I don't know that she fully gets that a baby is going to come home in a few months and won't be leaving! I'm sure she'll continue to understand more as the nursery gets ready for a baby and we bring baby things out when everything gets closer.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Jessica 7 said…

    Yay! It will be so fun to have a little boy. Congrats! Emily will be overjoyed with him and he'll fit right in. :)

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A boy at last for our family... what fun it will be to experience. Emily will be a wonderful big sis.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home