Emily

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Santa Picture



Well, we tried to get a picture of Emily with Santa and it just wasn't meant to be. She wanted nothing to do with the big guy, so I ended up sitting on Santa's lap with her on me. We tried just Emily, but got several of her leaning off the lap to get back to me. Santa was very nice and wanted to make sure that we could see Emily's face in the picture.

There are also a few of Emily running around in the new jumper that Grandy made for her. Looks awfully cute!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Emily, love seeing how pretty you look in your red jumper. Looks like you have room to grow..maybe it will also fit you next year. I had fun sewing it for you.

    Love,
    Grandy

     
  • At 5:30 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    Oh, I love that jumper!! Any chance Grandy can tell me which pattern it is?

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Jill said…

    Oh well about Emily not wanting anything to do with Santa. At least she looked adorable in the jumper from Grandy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home