Emily

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Playing and Helping Daddy

Emily with her hair braided


Playing outside while Daddy cooks dinner

Helping Daddy as he installs a new ceiling fan in our bedroom


Holding her Memorial Day Windsock

We've had a busy few weeks so I'll try to get us updated tonight. Emily's sitter sometimes puts her hair in a french braid. I think it is adorable, but I am not good at doing it myself. So, I took some pictures and this way everyone can see what I want to be able to do with Emily. Maybe this summer I'll get some good practice in!

Greg installed a new ceiling fan in our bedroom and Emily decided to help Daddy. She climbed up on the stool by our bed and seemed to know just what to do with the screwdriver. Too bad she just couldn't reach!

Emily made a very patriotic windsock at her sitter's house before Memorial Day. I tried to get a picture of Emily holding it so you could see the red and white streamers coming off of it, but no such luck. It was adorable, though! The top was painted blue and the kids used potatoes to stamp stars onto it. Very cute.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger Jill said…

    Emily's hair does look adorable with the braid. Maybe Kay will be willing to give you some lessons? What a cute windsocket. You should hang it in her room.

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Grandpa and Grandma said…

    Hi Emily,
    Your windsock is very nice and was a great Memorial Day decoration.

    We had so much fun going to the Memorial Day parade. You had fun all day playing with the 5 flags we received at the parade.

    You are a good helper. I missed you today when I was making a pie crust for a fresh cherry pie. I had so much fun making a pie crust with you. You are so good at measuring ingredients.

    Love,
    Grandma & Grandpa

     
  • At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Emily, loved your french braids, your adorable windsock that you made and seeing you "help" Daddy install the new fan/

    Love,
    Grandy & Poppy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home