Emily

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

The End of School and Flowers

Greg got me a little cake for the last day of school. We thought he was so cute with sunglasses on for eyes. This is really my last day of school for awhile as I will be staying home with Emily for the next few years. Unfortunately, I had gotten a summons for jury duty that I had to serve a couple of days once school got out. That is all done now and Emily and I are enjoying our time together at home.


Emily having a snack and pretending to make her fish swim around

The flowers that Greg sent me for our 9 year anniversary. I love the Stargazer Lillies

A few days later after they had bloomed a bit more

3 Comments:

  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Jill said…

    Are you sure Greg's not trying to cover up for something??? A cake one day and then flowers a few days later.... :)

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Grandpa and Grandma said…

    Hi Emily,
    Your Daddy gave Mommy a cute cake.
    Did it taste good?

    The flowers are very pretty -- Almost as pretty as you.

    Looks like you had fun playing with your fish.

    Love,
    Grandma & Grandpa

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Emily, what a special Daddy you have. He picked out beautiful flowers for Mommy and a cute cake, like you.

    Love,
    Grandy & Poppy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home